- February 14, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 14, 2022
Amy O’Donnell, Director of Communications
Texas Alliance for Life Fed PAC and State PAC are pleased to announce our endorsed candidates for the 2022 Primary Election.
The endorsements are available at ProLifeVoterGuide.org. That website allows users to create a list of endorsed, pro-life candidates corresponding to any address in Texas. There is also a comprehensive endorsement list.
- Governor: Greg Abbott
- Governor: Dan Patrick
- Attorney General: Ken Paxton
- Comptroller of Public Accounts: Glenn Hegar
- Commissioner of General Land Office: Dawn Buckingham
- Railroad Commission: Wayne Christian
- Texas Supreme Court, Place 3: Debra Lehrmann
- Texas Supreme Court, Place 5: Rebeca Huddle
- Texas Supreme Court, Place 9: Evan Young
- Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 2: Mary Lou Keel
- Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 5: Scott Walker
- Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 6: Jesse McClure
Congressional, State, and Local Districts
Endorsements in more than 120 federal, state, and local districts are also available at ProLifeVoterGuide.org.
“We are proud to endorse all of these candidates, especially Gov. Greg Abbott, Lt. Governor Dan Patrick, and Speaker Dade Phelan,” said Dr. Joe Pojman, Texas Alliance for Life’s executive director. “Their leadership was critically important to advancing landmark pro-life legislation when the Legislature met in 2021.” The accomplishments include:
- HB 1280, the Human Life Protection Act to completely protect unborn babies from abortion beginning at conception when the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade.
- $100 million appropriation for the highly successful Alternatives to Abortion program.
- SB 4, the Chemical Abortion Safety Protocols Bill to ban mail-order abortion pills.
- SB 8, the Texas Heartbeat Act.
We may release more endorsements in the near future.
*Texas Alliance for Life is a statewide organization established in 1988. Federal election independent expenditure paid for by Texas Alliance for Life Fed PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. State and local political advertisement paid for by the Texas Alliance for Life PAC. www.TexasAllianceforLife.org. 512.477.1244