- Event Date
- June 25, 2016
- Event Time
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Texas Alliance for Life’s 22nd Annual Walk for Life will be held on Saturday, June 25, 2016, at four convenient locations in Central Texas. This is a pro-life walk-a-thon to raise funds to build a culture of life in Texas. Our goal is to raise $75,000 in pledges.
- 80% of the proceeds support Texas Alliance for Life’s pro-life activities of education, defending policies in the courts, and promoting the Choose Life license plates to promote infant adoption.
- 20% of the proceeds help promote compassionate alternatives to abortion through grants to pro-life social services agencies in Texas.
- The Walk for Life is easy. You register as a walker, get pledges, and walk two miles. We collect the donations. You can join one of our four convenient walk sites in Central Texas on Saturday, June 25, or you can simply walk on your own.
There are three ways to participate in the walk for life.
- Click here to register as a walker online. Look for the Participate button. You will receive your own web page that can personalized with photos, videos, and posts to Facebook and Twitter.
- Click here to sponsor as a walker online. Look for the Give button.
- Or call us at 512.477.1244 to register and we will send you a pledge form for getting pledges.
Here are the walk locations on Saturday, June 25. All times are 8:30-10:00 AM:
- North Austin, Katherine Fleischer Park, 2106 Klattenhoff, Austin, TX 78728
- South Austin, Mandola’s Italian, 4301 W. William Cannon, Austin, TX 78749
- Cedar Park, Veterans Memorial Park, 2525 West New Hope Dr., Cedar Park, TX 78613
- Georgetown, San Gabriel Park, 445 East Morrow, Georgetown, TX 78626