The 2018 Walk for Life was held on Saturday, June 9.
- The 2018 Walk for Life is a pro-life walk-a-thon to raise funds to build a culture of life in Texas. Our goal is to raise $100,000. It is easy. You register as a walker and get people to pledge you. We collect the donations.
The walks were held at five convenient locations in Central Texas. So far we have received nearly $80,000. We are continuing to receive donations and pledges.
Here is information for walkers.
Pledge Forms: Please mail or drop off donations and pledges on your Walk pledge forms. Here is the physical and mailing address for our office (8 AM – 6 PM). We need these by Friday, June 22.
Texas Alliance for Life
8000 Centre Park Dr Ste 380
Austin TX 78754
Online: We will continue to receive “Bill Me Later” pledges online through your FundEasy website through Friday, June 22.
Online: We will continue to receive online Credit Card donations through your FundEasy website through Saturday, June 30.
- 80% of the proceeds support Texas Alliance for Life’s pro-life activities of education, defending pro-life laws and policies in the courts, and promoting the Choose Life license plates to promote infant adoption.
- 20% of the proceeds help promote compassionate alternatives to abortion through grants to pro-life social services agencies in Texas.
Call our office at 512.477.1244 for more information.
Last year, the average walker raised more than $400 in pledges. You can do it, too!
Ask your friends, family, co-workers, school, or church to sponsor you. You will earn incentive prizes!
- $250 – Commemorative Walk T-shirt
- $500 – 1 ticket to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $1,000 – 2 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $2,000 – 4 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $3,000 – 6 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $4,000 – 8 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $5,000 – 12-month membership in our Leadership Circle, including a table to 10 at our Annual Benefit Dinner.
(Annual Benefit Dinner will be held on Saturday, October 20, 2018, at the Hilton Austin Hotel.)
Awards for Winners
We will have awards for top walkers and churches:
- Top Walker
- Top Youth
- Top Pastor of a church with fewer than 1,000 members
- Top Pastor of a church with more than 1,000 members
- Top Church with fewer than 1,000 members
- Top Church with more than 1,000 members
We are granting $10,000 of this year’s proceeds. The grant recipients include the following:
- Agape Pregnancy Resource Center
- Austin Pregnancy Resource Center
- Bastrop Pregnancy Resource Center
- Breath of Life Maternity Ministries
- Central Texas Coalition for Life
- Central Texas LifeCare
- Gabriel Project Life Center
- Heart of Texas Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Heroic Media
- Hope Pregnancy Centers of Temple, Killeen, & Copperas Cove
- Options for Life
- Pflugerville Pregnancy Resource Center
- Pregnancy Help Center of Williamson County
- St. John Paul II Life Center
- South Texas Pregnancy Care Center
- TrueCare Testing Clinic
A big THANK YOU to ALL 2017 Walk for Life participants!
Photos from Previous Walks