Join us Saturday, June 15th, for a Pro-Life Walk-A-Thon to Build a Culture of Life in Texas
• You get pledges, and we collect the donations. All donations are tax-deductible.
• Last year the average walker received $500 in pledges!
• Only a two-mile walk.
• Come rain or shine.
• Free T-shirt for $250 in pledges with lots of other incentive prizes.
• Walk on your own if you can’t join us.
• We can accept pledges. We’ll mail invoices.
RAISE FUNDS • BUILD A CULTURE OF LIFE!
Texas Alliance for Life works to protect innocent human life from conception to natural death. 80% of the proceeds support pro-life education, defending pro-life policies in the courts, and promoting the Choose Life license plate to support infant adoption. 20% is granted to pro-life pregnancy resource organizations in Central Texas that provide assistance to two women and children.
How do I register or donate to sponsor a walker?
Great question! We utilize a fundraising platform called, FundEasy, for you to register as a walker and/or to donate toward sponsoring a walker. Click the buttons below for more information on these options and to register or donate online:
Or call us, and we’ll mail you a Sponsor Pledge Form.
Bring your completed Sponsor Pledge Form & collected donations to the Walk site. If you walk on your own, you can mail them or drop them off at our office.
When is the Walk?
- Saturday, June 15th.
- Registration starts 8:30 AM, Walk begins: 9:00 AM
Where Do I Walk?
Walk at any of five locations in Central Texas. Or you can walk on your own.
• Katherine Fleischer Park, 2106 Klattenhoff, Austin
• Veterans Memorial Park, 2525 W. New Hope Drive, Cedar Park
• San Gabriel Park, 445 E. Morrow, Georgetown
• Harker Heights Community Park, 1605 Knight’s Way, Harker Heights
• Flores Mexican Restaurant, 4625 W. William Canon Dr, Austin
Set Your Goal, Get Pledges, & Earn Incentives!
Walkers raised an average of $500 last year. Ask your friends, family, co-workers, school, or church to sponsor you. Begin raising pledges NOW, and claim your prize at the Walk site.
You will earn incentive prizes!
- $250 – Commemorative Walk T-shirt
- $500 – 1 ticket to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $1,000 – 2 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $2,000 – 4 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $3,000 – 6 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $4,000 – 8 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
- $5,000 – 12-month membership in Leadership Circle, including a table for 10 at our Annual Benefit Dinner on
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019.
Does your employer have a Matching Gift Program? Matching gifts count toward your goal.
Promote the Walk – click here for tips on promoting the Walk for Life, including a “sample letter or email to your pastor”
Call us at 512.477.1244.