- January 25, 2023
AUSTIN, TX — This Saturday, January 28, 2023, thousands of pro-life Texans are expected to join Gov. Greg Abbott at the Texas Rally for Life at the Capitol in Austin.
The Texas Rally for Life commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s tragic Roe v. Wade decision in January of 1973. In the wake of Roe, abortion has claimed the lives of more than 64 million unborn children and wounded the hearts of countless men and women. The Rally also will celebrate the Court’s Dobbs decision that overturned Roe last summer.
Organizers have held this event annually for more than thirty years, but this is the first since the Court overturned Roe. Thousands of people from across Texas are expected to attend the event hosted by nearly 80 organizations, including Texas Alliance for Life.
Texas pro-life Governor Greg Abbott will serve as the keynote speaker. Also on the program are Ryan Bomberger, a man conceived in rape, who founded an organization called the Radiance Foundation, abortion survivor Claire Culwell, Texas Alliance for Life Executive Director Dr. Joe Pojman, and more. The complete list is available below:
WHO (Speakers and Organizers)
- Governor Greg Abbott
- Ryan Bomberger, Founder of the Radiance Foundation
- Claire Culwell, Abortion Survivor
- Faith Elwonger, Texas Regional Coordinator for Students for Life of America
- Joe Pojman, Ph.D., Executive Director of Texas Alliance for Life
- Threesa Sadler, Executive Director of the Raffa Clinic in Greenville
- Most Reverend Joe Vasquez, Bishop of Austin
- Pastor Rob Koke, Shoreline Church, Austin
- More than 80 Host Committee organizations (see the complete list with organization website links on TexasRallyforLife.org).
2023 Texas Rally for Life
WHEN / WHERE
- Saturday, January 28, 2023, 1:00 PM — 4:00 PM.
- 1:00 PM — Meet at 15th and Congress to march to the Capitol (map)
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM — Rally on South Side of the Capitol
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM — Pro-Life Expo on the Capitol Grounds