RAISE FUNDS • BUILD A CULTURE OF LIFE!
Texas Alliance for Life protects all innocent human beings’ fundamental right to life. We promote respect for their value and dignity from the moment of conception until natural death. 80% of the proceeds support pro-life education, defending pro-life policies in the courts, and promoting the Choose Life license plate to support infant adoption. 20% of the proceeds promote compassionate alternatives to abortion through grants. View this year’s grant recipients here.
• Only a two-mile walk.
• Come rain or shine.
• Free T-shirt for $250 in pledges!
• Walk on your own if you can’t join us.
• We can accept pledges. We’ll mail invoices.
WHERE DO I WALK?
Registration starts: 8:30 am, Walk begins: 9:00 am
- Katherine Fleischer Park, 2106 Klattenhoff, Austin (Gather around pavilion by soccer fields)
- Veterans Memorial Park, 2525 W. New Hope Drive, Cedar Park
- San Gabriel Park, 445 E. Morrow, Georgetown (Cypress Pavilion)
- Harker Heights Community Park, 1605 Knight’s Way, Harker Heights
- Flores Mexican Restaurant, 4625 W. William Canon Dr, Austin
- Ramon Lucio Park Pavilion C, 601 S CM Allen Pkwy, San Marcos
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please register online by clicking on the button below or call us to register by phone at 512-477-1244. We also invite interested and registered walkers to join an Online Kickoff Event for the 2022 Walk for Life. Topics for the kickoff event include: how to register, get sponsors, create your web page, post on social media, send emails, and make videos. Sign up to attend a kickoff event today!
HOW DO I SPONSOR A WALKER?
Great question! We utilize a fundraising platform called, FundEasy, for you to donate toward sponsoring a walker. Click the button below for more information or to donate online:
You can also bring sponsorship money to the Texas Alliance for Life office, and we will apply toward the designated walker of your choosing.
SET YOUR GOAL, GET PLEDGES, AND EARN INCENTIVES:
Does your employer have a Matching Gift Program? Walkers raised an average of $500 last year. Ask your friends, family, co-workers, school, or church to sponsor you. You will earn incentive prizes!
$250 – Commemorative Walk T-shirt
$500 – 1 ticket to Annual Benefit Dinner
$1,000 – 2 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$2,000 – 4 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$3,000 – 6 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$4,000 – 8 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$5,000 – 12-month membership in Leadership Circle, including a table for ten at our Annual Benefit Dinner.