SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OPEN THROUGH JULY 13, 2020
RAISE FUNDS • BUILD A CULTURE OF LIFE!
Texas Alliance for Life protects the fundamental right to life of all innocent human beings. We promote respect for their value and dignity from the moment of conception until natural death. 80% of the proceeds support pro-life education, defending pro-life policies in the courts, and promoting the Choose Life license plate to support infant adoption. 20% of the proceeds promote compassionate alternatives to abortion through grants. View this year’s grant recipients here.
• Only a two-mile walk around your neighborhood, on your treadmill, or at one of the park locations listed below (if the shelter-in-place guideline is lifted and gatherings are allowed).
• Come rain or shine or COVID-19.
• Free T-shirt for $250 in pledges!
• We can accept pledges. We’ll mail invoices.
WHERE DO I WALK?
Walk around your neighborhood, on a treadmill or around your home or yard if we are still in the COVID-19 shelter-in-place season or if that is your preference.
If gatherings are allowed on June 20 and you’d like to join a larger group of walkers, we invite you to take part in the walk at one of the locations below.
Registration starts: 8:30 am, Walk begins: 9:00 am.
Please remember to follow CDC handwashing and physical distancing recommendations.
• Katherine Fleischer Park, 2106 Klattenhoff, Austin (Gather around pavilion by soccer fields) – Note: Bathrooms on walk route closed due to COVID
• Veterans Memorial Park, 2525 W. New Hope Drive, Cedar Park
• San Gabriel Park, 445 E. Morrow, Georgetown (Cypress Pavilion)
• Harker Heights Community Park, 1605 Knight’s Way, Harker Heights
• Flores Mexican Restaurant, 4625 W. William Canon Dr, Austin
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Register online by clicking on the button below or call us to register by phone at 512-477-1244.
IT’S EASY TO COLLECT PLEDGES
Bring your completed Sponsor Pledge Form & collected donations to the Walk for Life site. Online donations will be processed through ministry sync. All donations are tax-deductible.
HOW DO I SPONSOR A WALKER?
Great question! We utilize a fundraising platform called, FundEasy, for you to donate toward sponsoring a walker. Click the button below for more information or to donate online:
You can also bring sponsorship money to the Texas Alliance for Life office and we will apply toward the designated walker of your choosing.
SET YOUR GOAL, GET PLEDGES, AND EARN INCENTIVES:
Does your employer have a Matching Gift Program? Walkers raised an average of $500 last year. Ask your friends, family, co-workers, school, or church to sponsor you. You will earn incentive prizes!
$250 – Commemorative Walk T-shirt
$500 – 1 ticket to Annual Benefit Dinner
$1,000 – 2 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$2,000 – 4 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$3,000 – 6 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$4,000 – 8 tickets to Annual Benefit Dinner
$5,000 – 12-month membership in Leadership Circle, including a table for 10 at our Annual Benefit Dinner.