The Leadership Circle is your opportunity to support the life-saving work of Texas Alliance for Life through your financial support and forward-thinking community leadership.
Since its groundbreaking conception in 2006, the Leadership Circle has brought together a distinguished group of pro-life leaders in Texas.
Built into Leadership Circle membership are educational and networking opportunities that give members an edge on the latest pro-life initiatives in Texas.
Leadership Circle membership involves:
- An annual donation (annual, quarterly, or monthly installments) to TAL's efforts.
- A table for 10 at TAL's Annual Benefit Dinner in October. (See package details below.)
- Two plates at TAL's exclusive Leadership Circle luncheons in January, April, and August, where members and their guests hear from prominent pro-life medical and legal experts, community leaders, and elected officials.
- Recognition at TAL events and in literature as a Leadership Circle member.
- Members at the Senator level and above also play a special role on the Executive Circle, which meets biannually to provide input on the direction of the organization.
with corresponding Dinner packages
Platinum table package at TAL's Annual Benefit Dinner, which includes highest priority seating, 10 tickets to the VIP Reception, optional wine service, and valet parking.
Lieutenant Governor ($5,000)
Gold table package at TAL's Annual Benefit Dinner, which includes priority seating, 10 tickets to the VIP Reception, optional wine service, and valet parking.
Silver table package at TAL's Annual Benefit Dinner, which includes priority seating, 10 tickets to the VIP Reception, and optional wine service.
Learn more or sign up for the Leadership Circle today!